First Aid for Sport
Specially designed for the sports world, this one day course has been designed by Medisport is for all managers, coaches, PE teachers, players, students and referees at all levels within sport. The Sports First Aid course is both classroom and practically based. Our professional instructors will ensure, with underpinning knowledge, that you can deal and manage with any injury or medical emergency.
- Medical Emergencies in Sport
- Head, Neck & Spinal Injuries
- Use and effects of hydrotherapy
- Basic Life Support Injury
- Treatment and Management of Soft Tissue Injuries
- Unconscious Causality on the field of play
- Management & Body Anatomy
- Injury Prevention
- Taping & Bandaging Techniques
- Principles of Assessments of Injuries
There is no formal assessment for this course. The tutor will assess students throughout the day. On completion a certificate will be awarded. Valid for three years.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Our Wynyard and Norton training units.